DIRECT TO GARMENT
We are proud to annouce that we are now have our DTG printer up and running for full color reproduction of images on tshirts. We have a several hundred design files and will soon have a self service tablet in the shop for allowing you to make your designs with our designs or upload your own.
PLEASE NOTE: that DTG prints require High Resolution Images for best results, minimum 300 dpi and to size of the print.
POLY PRINT ECHO PRINTER
BENEFITS OF DIRECT TO GARMENT
- Ultra soft hand on the shirts
- Full color prints, high resolution
- Print on white, colors and black shirts
- No Screen setup fees,
- Waterbased inks, safe for children & pets.
- Prints last a long time & hold up under
- Print on Cotton, Hemp, Bamboo,
and 50/50 shirts
- No minimum shirt
- standard print size is $
- Oversized prints available currently 12 x 18
300 DPI IMAGE 72 DPI IMAGE
LIMITATION OF DIRECT TO GARMENT
- Only available on internally supplied & tested shirts.
- All shirts must be washed before wearing. (Except non treated light shirts please ask for details and options.)
- Please note: Image quaility is very important for designs to look good. The file should be at original size of 300 dpi and be in a PNG file with a transparent background. If you have a vector file we can convert them to a PNG file that suited for printing, some sharpness will be lost in the process.
- Please note: Low Image quality: Internet images generally are 72 dpi, and are usually sized to 2" x 3" and are not suitable for printing using the DTG method, often the image will get blurry and pixelated. Designs of this nature we cannot guarentee the print quality and must be prepaid.
300 DPI IMAGE 300 DPI IMAGE